Nile cruises are your gateway to the best ancient sites in Aswan; the best in Luxor, and the best in all the places where you will be stopping along the way. Enjoy absolute luxury on board your chosen cruise liner; dine on fine cuisine, as you explore the ancient world the way it should be explored.
Highlights of this itinerary
Nile Cruise,Visit High Dam , Philae Temple – Kom Ombo Temple – Edfu Temple – Sail to Luxor – Visit of Luxor Temple – West Bank & KarnakTemples.
Tour starts every Wednesday and Friday
Flexible to be customized according to your flight details
Day 1 Aswan – Visit High Dam , Philae Temple.
Day 2 Kom Ombo Temple.
Day 3 Edfu Temple – Sail to Luxor – Visit of Luxor Temple by night.
Day 4 West Bank & KarnakTemples.
Provide us with your arrival details in Aswan and we’ll provide you with a complimentary transfer, to your Nile cruises. Check- in is at noon, if/when you arrive earlier, your cabin may not be ready, yet all the public facilities on board are at your disposal .Befor Lunch,you will visit Get ready for the tour of Aswan Dam and Philae Temple, before we head back for our lunch aboard. In the afternoon we board a graceful felucca and cruise among the islands of the Nile.Overnight Nile Cruise.
Meal: lunch, dinner
Optional trip to the majestic Abu Simbel Temples by bus (Drive is approximately 3 hours and Half each way), located some 300 kilometers away from Aswan. The temples are constructed in commemoration of Ramesses II tactical victory at the Battle of Kadesh that took place in 1274 BC. Afternoon Sail to Kom Ombo,enjoying lunch on board. Then we’ll visit the the Kom Ombo Temple, which is shared by two gods: Sobek and Haeroris. Sail to Edfu, Dinner and overnight Nile Cruise.
Meal: breakfast, lunch, dinner
In the early morning, get your breakfast and start to visit the best-preserved cult temple in Egypt, the Horus Temple in Edfu where you will discover the huge temple dedicated to the God Horus by horse carriage and tour it with your guide. Sail to Luxor. Night visit to Luxor Temple
Meal: breakfast, lunch, dinner
Early morning There is the option of hot air balloon (additional cost 100 P.P) to float over Luxor in a hot air balloon and see area wake up and come alive.Disembark from your Nile cruise after breakfast. It is time to focus on the West Bank of Luxor: explore the great valleys of the Kings and Queens where generations of Pharaohs and Nobles were buried in crypts cut into the cliffs and guarded by the two huge Colossi of Memnon. You will then visit the temple of Queen Hatchepsut. Stop for lunch at a local restaurant. Afternoon you will Take a visits one of the most impressive temple in Upper Egypt – Karnak Temple, while learning about ancient Egyptian history from your own personal guide. Transfer to your final departure in Luxor.
- English-speaking tour guide degree qualified Egyptology.
- Accommodation in Nile Cruises on a full board basis for 03Nights Aswan to Luxor.
- Touring of Aswan and Luxor.
- Boat journey to Philae Temple
- Transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle.
- All transfers as mentioned.
- Lunches during the tours at local restaurant.
- All taxes and services.
- Any optional excursions.
- Personal travel insurance and any Personal expenses.
- Laundry, drinks, items of a personal nature.
- Tips and any other expenses not mentioned.
- Peak Period Supplement.
- Entrance fees for all the sites mentioned in the itinerary.( For entrance fees budget approx US$ 100– 130 per person).
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and valid until 30th April 2019, except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
From May to September
Per Single Cabin
|Per Person in Double Cabin||Per Person in Triple Cabin|
From October to April
Per Single Cabin
|Per Person in Double Cabin||
Per Person in Triple Cabin
|435 $||325 $||320 $|
- 0 – 01.99 Free of Charge.
- 2 – 5.99 pay 25% of tour price.
- 6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price.
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
Reservations should be made as early as possible to book the desired Nile cruise, spaces will be secured upon receiving a deposit of 25 %, and during the Christmas and New Year holidays, the required deposit is 50%. This deposit forms part of your final payment. Deposits can only be made by Online Payment, wire transfer and or the Western Union.
It is a customary attitude for expressing one’s satisfaction of good services rendered to him by staff on duty with him. We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great and if not, you are not obliged to do it.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times.
- Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant.
- Egypt Run Trip, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
- Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
- Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
- An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
- Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
Private Tour: Abu Simbel by Minibus from Aswan
95 US$ per person
See the magnificent temples of Abu Simbel on a minibus tour from Aswan. With a qualified Egyptologist as your guide, you’ll enjoy a personalized visit to Abu Simbel on this private tour. With its four rock-hewn pharaohs, you’ll agree that the Great Temple is one of the most impressive sites in Egypt, and the highlight of any trip to Egypt.
On the short walk to the temple entrances, your guide will explain the history of the site, including details of the UNESCO-led relocation of the entire cliff face to higher ground, and how the temples were discovered by accident in 1813. Due to the large number of visitors to Abu Simbel, guides are not permitted inside either the Great Temple of Ramses II or the smaller Temple of Hathor. However, by using photos and illustrations, your guide will explain to you the structures and their interior artworks. You will then have free time to enter the temples and explore them at your leisure.
As one of the few ancient Egyptian sites which largely escaped damage by past invaders, the interiors of Abu Simbel’s temples are astounding. The scale of the buildings and their detailed decoration leaves most visitors in awe. The temples’ attraction is further enhanced by their scenic location on the edge of Lake Nasser in the orange sands of the desert.
The drive is approximately three hours each way.
- Departs: Daily
- Departure Point: Tour departs from Aswan hotels.
- Departure Time: pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- Duration: 8 hours (approx.)
- Return details: Returns to original departure point
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees to all sites (approx. EGP 120.00 per person)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking