The lost kingdom of Nubia is located in a region along the Nile. In today’s southern Egypt and northern Sudan. Nubia is the homeland of Africa’s earliest black culture with a history that can be traced from 3100 BC onward through Nubian monuments and artifacts. A visit to the Nubian lands gets you in touch with their unique culture. Nubian’s are very proud of their culture as they speak their own language, have their own traditions, music and food. That’s why it managed to remain very well preserved along the decades.
Highlights of this itinerary
Tour starts daily
Itinerary notes: B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner.
– Explore the Nubian Village and the unique culture of its people
– Philae Temple on Agilika Island
– Heisa Island and the magical sunset over the Nile
– The breathtaking view over the Nile from Famine Stela Hill
– Felucca Sailing & Sleeping on board
– Rowing around the beautiful Nile Islands
– Swimming in the Nile at Barbar Beach
– The Hike to Qubbet ElHawa
– The Nubian Party
Day 1 – Arrival Aswan – temple of Philae – Into Nubia (L D).
Day 2 – Discover The Lost Kingdom (B L D).
Day 3 – Sail the Traditional Way (B L D).
Day 4 – leaves Nubia with new memories (B).