Day Trip to Cairo from Marsa Alam by Flight.Enjoy visiting one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Your guide will take you to visit the Great Three Pyramids, Sphinx and in a Giza …
Highlights of this itinerary
Tour starts daily
The Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum, the Hanging Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue, Khan El Khalili Souk.You’ll visit Cairo’s most famous sites.
Pick you up from your hotel in Marsa Alam , transfer to Hurghada airport for your flight to Cairo, where you will be met and accompanied by our Egyptologist tour guide and private air-conditioned car to visit Take a leisurely private tour of Cairo’s most famous sites: the Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, and Egyptian Museum and Khan el-Khalili bazaar. With your own private Egyptologist guide to lead the way, you’ll see Cairo’s most famous attractions in one day.
Your private tour begins with a fascinating introduction to each of the three Giza pyramids: Cheops, Khafre and Menakaure. You will have free time to enter one of the pyramids (additional cost), though your guide is not permitted to enter with you.
A short drive to the city side of the plateau finds you standing at the feet of the Sphinx, the enigmatic symbol of Egypt. Also in Giza you may visit the Solar Boat Museum (optional), home to the remarkably well preserved funerary boat of Khufu.
Cairo’s famous Egyptian Museum houses 165,000 Egyptian artifacts, but the priceless treasures of King Tutankhamun are the highlight. His six gilded coffins dominate the main hall, while his magnificent death mask is the star attraction. Your guide will introduce you to the museum’s most important pieces before you have free time to explore at your leisure.
You will then proceed to the oldest part of the city – Coptic Cairo. Your guide will escort you to El Muallaqa, the Hanging Church, built into the walls of the Roman fortress of Babylon. Your next stop will be at Jewish Ben Ezra Synagogue, which was constructed in the 19thcentury. Visit the colorful Khan El Khalili Souk. Later transferred to Cairo domestic airport to fly back to Hurghada with transfer to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
- Hotel pickup and drop off.
- Professional English speaking Egyptian tour guide throughout.
- Domestic flight ( Cairo - Hurghada - Cairo ).
- Touring of Cairo .
- Transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle.
- All transfers as mentioned.
- Lunch during the tours at local restaurant.
- All taxes and services.
- Any optional trips or unmentioned items.
- Personal travel insurance and any Personal expenses.
- Tips and any other expenses not mentioned.
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Entrance fees for all the sites mentioned in the itinerary.( For entrance fees budget approx US$ 15– 20 per person ).
Tour and Prices
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip but you can pay in Euro or British pound.
- The prices valid until 30th April 2019, except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
- The prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible.
- Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
|Single||From 2 till 3 Adults||From 4 till 6 Adults||From 7 till 10 Adults|
|390 $||310 $||260 $||240 $|
- 0 – 01.99 Free of Charge.
- 2 – 5.99 pay 25% of tour price.
- 6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price.
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
Reservations should be made as early as possible to book the desired Nile cruise, spaces will be secured upon receiving a deposit of 25 %, and during the Christmas and New Year holidays, the required deposit is 50%. This deposit forms part of your final payment. Deposits can only be made by Online Payment, wire transfer and or the Western Union.
It is a customary attitude for expressing one’s satisfaction of good services rendered to him by staff on duty with him. We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great and if not, you are not obliged to do it.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times.
- Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant.
- Egypt Run Trip, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
- Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
- Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
- An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
- Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.