Cairo, Alexandria, Aswan and Luxor , these are the cities that accumulated all the major must-see sights from Pharaonic, Roman, Christian and Islamic periods. Enjoy the special ambience of the Mediterranean Sea and sail along the scenic river bank darting a glance at the brilliant blue sky and watching the sun coloring the landscape into rich red sunsets during the three-day Nile cruise. Let unprecedented changes happen this Christmas!
Highlights of this itinerary
Khan el Khalili Bazaar , Catacomb , Pompeys’ Pillar , Cairo Pyramids of Giza, Egyptian Museum, Philae Temple, Kom Ombo & Edfu Temples, Luxor & Karnak Temples, Valley of the Kings, Queen Hatshipsut’s temple and Memnon Colossi.
Tour could be arranged on Sunday / Tuesdays / Fridays
Flexible to be customized according to your flight details
Day 1 Arrival – Cairo (D).
Day 2 Cairo to Alexandria with a full day trip. Overnight Cairo (B L).
Day 3 Morning Pyramids tour. Overnight on board sleeper train to Aswan (B L D).
Day 4 Nile Cruise .sightseeing in Aswan & overnight on board cruise (B L D).
Day 5 Nile Cruise – Kom Ombo Temple. Overnight on board cruise (B L D).
Day 6 Edfu Temple, Karnak & Luxor Temples. Overnight on board cruise (B L D).
Day 7 West bank of Luxor . Overnight on board sleeper train to Cairo (B L D).
Day 8 Cairo City tour – Overnight Cairo(BL).
Day 9 Transfer to Cairo International Airport for final departure (B).
Arrive at Cairo Airport where our representative will meet and assist you through customs and then you claim your baggage. You will be transferred to your selected hotel. Overnight at your Hotel.…time for relaxation.
Meal: Included Dinner at your hotel in Cairo as per arrival time
Today you will enjoy with the fascinating private tour to Alexandria from Cairo in the company of your own Egyptologist guide. The second largest city in Egypt, Alexandria has an atmosphere that is more Mediterranean than Middle Eastern and is famous for its Roman remains. Alexandria was founded by Alexander the Great in 312 B.C., and was the capital of Graeco-Roman Egypt. Your first stop in this historic city is the catacombs of Kom ash-Shuqqafa, a Roman burial site whose family tomb reveals the merging of Egyptian and Roman art and architecture. Descend below ground to visit the tomb and Caracalla Hall. Back above ground, continue to Pompey’s Pillar, an 82-foot (25-meter) granite column built to honor Emperor Diocletian, who freed the besieged city and brought food to its starving people. Continuing the Roman theme, the next site your guide will show you is the Roman amphitheater, possibly the best preserved Roman site in Egypt. The site also includes the remains of a Roman street and homes. After lunch You will visit the famous Alexandria Library. In contrast to the ancient architecture found throughout Egypt, the Norwegian-designed building is a striking piece of modern design. A copy of every book published in the world is kept in the library, making it one of the great literary sites in the world. The library also houses several exhibitions relating to the history of Egypt and a display of rare antique books.
Meal: breakfast , Lunch
Morning, your tour guide and private A/C vehicle will pick you up from your hotel. Start to visit the Great Pyramids of Giza. The sight of the Pyramids is splendid and the proportionate construction will leave you captivated. You will also visit the Sphinx then enjoy a visit to the Egyptian Museum, Lunch at local restaurant and you will be transferred to the train station Evening transfer to Giza station to board the sleeper train to Aswan. Enjoy dinner and a comfortable overnight journey on-board.
Meal: breakfast, lunch, dinner.
Enjoy breakfast on borad train and upon arrival to Aswan will take you to visit the high dam, the unfinished Obelisque and the beautiful Philae Temple , which is devoted to the two goddesses Isis and Hathor. Then we’ll embark on your Nile River Cruise.Overnight in Aswan with opportunity to disembark or optional Sound and Light Show at Philae Temple (additional cost).
Meal: breakfast, lunch, dinner.
Optional trip to the majestic Abu Simbel Temples by bus (Drive is approximately 3 hours and Half each way), located some 300 kilometers away from Aswan. The temples are constructed in commemoration of Ramesses II tactical victory at the Battle of Kadesh that took place in 1274 BC. Afternoon Sail to Kom Ombo,enjoying lunch on board. Then we’ll visit the the Kom Ombo Temple, which is shared by two gods: Sobek and Haeroris. Sail to Edfu, Dinner and overnight Nile Cruise.
Meal: breakfast, lunch, dinner
In the early morning, get your breakfast and start to visit the best-preserved cult temple in Egypt, the Horus Temple in Edfu where you will discover the huge temple dedicated to the God Horus by horse carriage and tour it with your guide. Sail to Luxor. Night visit to Luxor Temple Meal: breakfast, lunch, dinner
Early morning There is the option of hot air balloon (additional cost 100 P.P) to float over Luxor in a hot air balloon and see area wake up and come alive.Disembark from your Nile cruise after breakfast. It is time to focus on the West Bank of Luxor: explore the great valleys of the Kings and Queens where generations of Pharaohs and Nobles were buried in crypts cut into the cliffs and guarded by the two huge Colossi of Memnon. You will then visit the temple of Queen Hatchepsut. Stop for lunch at a local restaurant. Afternoon you will Take a visits one of the most impressive temple in Upper Egypt – Karnak Temple, while learning about ancient Egyptian history from your own personal guide. Later that evening you will be transferred to board the overnight sleeper train to Cairo and enjoy dinner and breakfast in your own compartment. Overnight Sleeper train.
Breakfast on board train; arrival Cairo and enjoy a full day city tour in Cairo, starting with “Egyptian Museum” on the visits that should never be missed in Egypt where you can watch more than 250’000 piece,, then exploring the house which tells more than a story “Gayer Anderson Museum” is named for an early-20th century British doctor, John Gayer-Anderson, who restored the two 16th-century buildings that now house the museum collection. Gayer-Anderson decorated the rooms in a variety of Oriental styles and filled them with objects from his travels. In addition to objects from Iran and Turkey, he also has Egyptian (both ancient and historic) items, as well as a collection of paintings and drawings done by 20th century artists. The building, with its wooden mashrabiya (screened windows), is also known for being a set for the James Bond movie The Spy Who Loved Me. Visit of “El Sehemy House” the old Ottoman era house museum in Cairo, Egypt. It was originally built in 1648 by Abdel Wahab el Tablawy along the Darb al-Asfar, a very prestigious and expensive part of Medieval Cairo.
Moving onward to Salah El Din Citadel, “Situated on a spur that was artificially cut out of the Muqattam Hills, the Citadel dominates the city of Cairo and turns its’ back to the rocky hills and the desert behind. Founded by Salah al-Din al-Ayyubi. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant. Free time at Khan El Khalili Bazaar where you can get all types of souvenir and explore that unique character of that Egyptian Oldest Market, visit of El Khyamya “Tent Makers”, you might love to try Egyptian tattoos “Henna”. Transfer back to hotel for overnight.
Meal: breakfast and Lunch
In this day we will drive to Cairo Airport for the final departure with farewell.
Meal : breakfast
- Meet and assist at the airport upon arrival and departure.
- Professional English speaking Egyptian tour guide throughout.
- Accommodation in Cairo for 02 Nights including daily breakfast.
- Accommodation in Nile Cruises on a full board basis for 03Nights Aswan to Luxor.
- Accommodation for 02 Nights on board 1st class sleeper train (Cairo-Aswan & Luxor-Cairo).
- Touring of Cairo ,Alexandria, Aswan and Luxor.
- Boat journey to Philae Temple
- Transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle.
- All transfers as mentioned.
- Lunches during the tours at local restaurant.
- All taxes and services.
- International flights.
- Entry Visa and departure tax.
- Any optional trips or unmentioned items.
- Personal travel insurance and any Personal expenses.
- Laundry, drinks, items of a personal nature.
- Tips and any other expenses not mentioned.
- Domestic flight ticket upgrade (Cairo / Aswan - Luxor/ Cairo)
- Peak Period Supplement.
- Christmas and New Year Gala Eve Dinner supplement.
- Entrance fees for all the sites mentioned in the itinerary.( For entrance fees budget approx US$ 100– 130 per person).
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip but you can pay in Euro or British pound.
- The prices valid until 30th April 2019, except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
- The prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible.
- Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
|From May to September|
|Single||From 2 till 3 Adults||From 4 till 6 Adults||From 7 till 10 Adults|
|1530 $||945 $||890 $||845 $|
|From October to April|
|Single||From 2 till 3 Adults||From 4 till 6 Adults||From 7 till 10 Adults|
|1610 $||1030 $||970 $||915 $|
- 0 – 01.99 Free of Charge.
- 2 – 5.99 pay 25% of tour price.
- 6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price.
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
Reservations should be made as early as possible to book the desired Nile cruise, spaces will be secured upon receiving a deposit of 25 %, and during the Christmas and New Year holidays, the required deposit is 50%. This deposit forms part of your final payment. Deposits can only be made by Online Payment, wire transfer and or the Western Union.
It is a customary attitude for expressing one’s satisfaction of good services rendered to him by staff on duty with him. We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great and if not, you are not obliged to do it.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times.
- Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant.
- Egypt Run Trip, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
- Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
- Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
- An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
- Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
Private Tour: Abu Simbel by Minibus from Aswan 95 US$ per person
See the magnificent temples of Abu Simbel on a minibus tour from Aswan. With a qualified Egyptologist as your guide, you’ll enjoy a personalized visit to Abu Simbel on this private tour. With its four rock-hewn pharaohs, you’ll agree that the Great Temple is one of the most impressive sites in Egypt, and the highlight of any trip to Egypt.
On the short walk to the temple entrances, your guide will explain the history of the site, including details of the UNESCO-led relocation of the entire cliff face to higher ground, and how the temples were discovered by accident in 1813. Due to the large number of visitors to Abu Simbel, guides are not permitted inside either the Great Temple of Ramses II or the smaller Temple of Hathor. However, by using photos and illustrations, your guide will explain to you the structures and their interior artworks. You will then have free time to enter the temples and explore them at your leisure.
As one of the few ancient Egyptian sites which largely escaped damage by past invaders, the interiors of Abu Simbel’s temples are astounding. The scale of the buildings and their detailed decoration leaves most visitors in awe. The temples’ attraction is further enhanced by their scenic location on the edge of Lake Nasser in the orange sands of the desert.
The drive is approximately three hours each way.
- Departs: Daily
- Departure Point: Tour departs from Aswan hotels.
- Departure Time: pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- Duration: 8 hours (approx.)
- Return details: Returns to original departure point
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
× Gratuities (recommended)
× Food and drinks, unless specified
× Entrance fees to all sites.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking